THIS IS THE LAST TIME IL EDIT MY BLOG BECAUSE OF ANYONE ELSE. I SERIOUSLY HATE IT PEOPLE JUST TEXTING ME TO CHANGE WHATEVER SHIT I WROTE DOWN HERE. THIS IS MY BLOG, I WROTE WHAT I LIKE. AND SO, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. - SIMPLY DONT COME AND VIEW MY BLOG. YOU CAN SPAM WHATEVER YOU WAN DOWN HERE. I DONT EVEN CARE. MY BLOG IS FOR THOSE READERS THAT TRUELY WNAR KNOWS HOW'S MY LIFE BEEN GOING. UNDERSTANDS? :)
JUNE 10, 2010. 1205pm
Met up with Esther jiejie tday at TTSH subway. :) she told me she was @ TTSH, i thot what happen siol, who accident again. *CHOYYY* i know. Her bf came for some Follow up in TTSH. Nice chat with you jie, see you again soon. :) -chicken ranch sub superbb right. yr Favourite Breast Meat. :D
1700hrs.
Met up darling C. C came to fetch me @ Novena MRT. Touch up her extensions, went for my Glitters Pedicure for $17. Then we went to eat my dyin-for-so-long PEPPERRRR LUNCHHHH!!! i always wanted to eat pepper lunch w someone, so now she is fulfilling my wish!! Love you C. Tday First time met up with my darling C's BF. Noooby nooooby, cute cute. hahaha!! He's a nice guy i supposed. This is how i feel : A guy that will give you money automatically is a good guy for now and future. :) so i simply approve you to be with him!! hahaha!! :) i just cant believe he's gnar change his super 4 to like scoooooooter. OMFG!! thats realleh funny. hahaha!! i want to see you pillioning his scooooter!! hehehe!!
Labels : Had a great time w you C. *watching karate kid tmr* jacky jacky, here i come!!
oh my god. you saying him cute? he gonna fly to the sky alr
ReplyDeletehahaha!! make him happy for a moment bah.
ReplyDelete